Are you are looking for a tree change or sea change? Are you looking for a chance to hone your clinical skills and an opportunity to work in a peaceful, rural setting, in a supportive environment, and in a way that brings out your clinical best? If so, I’d love to hear from you! Your new life and an exciting career opportunity are waiting for you.
The established practice is on a rural property, just outside of Berry, NSW and is home to dogs, cats and about 60 re-homed and rescued farm animals This is a holistic, conscious practice that has a strong focus on work/life balance, veganism, and the health and well-being of clients, animals and the environment.
JF Clinical Psychology Practice is an established and respected private practice and has been in operation for over 20 years. For the first time, I am looking to open my doors as a sole practitioner and to share my practice with other clinical psychologists. There is the potential to work initially on a casual basis, and to build up, as the practice growths, to 1 – 5 days per week. This opportunity would be most suitable for an experienced psychologist who is interested in having part time work, without the responsibility to manage their own practice and is confident to work independently with a range of clients.
· tranquil, comfortable consulting rooms surrounded by nature, designed specifically with psychotherapy in mind
· Diversity in client referrals including private, Medicare referrals.
· Administrative support, referrals, and client assessments to match to your personal skill set.
· A professional and welcoming practice that is committed to excellence in service delivery.
· Above market remuneration
I am looking for a Clinical Psychologist with:
· Ideally, at least 3 years' clinical experience with a strong focus on counselling, psychotherapy, psychological interventions
· A psychodynamic background, with strong boundaries, an understanding and ability to work within transference, understanding attachment theory, CBT, and EMDR.
· Current Medicare provider status, as well as full MA Clin Psych registration with AHPRA.
· A commitment to excellence in the delivery of a range of therapeutic approaches with a broad client group.
· Experience in working with clinical complexity (including trauma and complex trauma)
· The ability to build strong, supportive client- therapist relationships
· The ability to practice long-term psychodynamic psychotherapy
· Excellent clinical, writing, organization and communication skills
· A reflective work ethic and practice style.
· The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· Strong networking and advocacy skills and sound knowledge of local referral pathways and services for clients.
· A strong understanding of and commitment to upholding professional ethics alongside of legal and statutory requirements.
· Flexible / casual work hours
· Your own ABN
· Professional indemnity and public liability insurance and APS membership and other relevant insurances as required.
· A commitment to self-care, personal development and self- awareness, reflected in a mature, flexible and warm communication style.
· A strong work ethic, who is friendly, reliable and responsible.
· Some established referral base or willingness to develop referral base
· Experience and willingness for relationship counselling
Please get in touch with Jenny via phone with any questions: 0420966551 or send your CV detailing your experience and interest in the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are welcome to check me out on: https://www.jfpsychology.com.au/