Mind Up is a small but fast growing Psychology practice in Spotswood. We have a particular interest in treating phobias, trauma and addictions.
We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our clients.
Check out our website www.mindup.com.au before applying for this position.
Are You The Motivated and Dynamic Practitioner We Are Looking For?
You are a fun, personable, outgoing practitioner and have a desire to excel in private practice. You're always looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills, and are eager to take on new and exciting challenges.
Perhaps you are looking for your first role in a private practice or maybe you just aren't fulfilled with your career so far and know that there is a better opportunity waiting for you.
Things are about to change, read on to hear how…
You'll be our next psychologist and take pride in your career.
You'll have great people skills, fantastic communication, enjoy working as part of a dynamic team, and having a laugh and banter in our vibrant culture.
You want to be financially rewarded as you grow your case load. You want the opportunity to become more than just a standard team member because you know that you are able to deliver much much more.
Other benefits in joining the team:
- You get to apply new ways of dealing with common problems
- You get weekly mentoring from a senior psychologist and regular in-house education
- You are part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from other health professionals who are aligned with our mission
- You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
- You get excellent work conditions
- Work with local GP clinics
- Attractive Professional Development Package (Dollar for Dollar)
- Structured clinical and private practice induction to launch into your role with the team
- Registration with AHPRA
- Registered Medicare provider or eligibility for same
- Professional Indemnity Insurance or eligibility for same
- Experience in the assessment and treatment of children, adolescents and/or adults.
- Familiarity with developmental, attachment and trauma-informed frameworks
- A genuine willingness to include parents, carers and referrers in the therapy process
- Relevant Peak Body Membership (e.g. AAPi or APS)
- Familiarity with client management software for record keeping
We want to talk with you more about this opportunity and look forward to hearing from you!