Benad & Associates are seeking a Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist to provide high quality psychological services to clients in the Campbelltown and Macarthur areas. If you're the type of person that wants to help others in a friendly, supportive environment with solid remuneration then this is the role for you.
· Part time capacity with a view to building to full time
· Flexible working hours
· Strong referral network
· Mentorship available
If successful, you will be required to provide psychological assessment, diagnosis and treatment to clients with a range of clinical presentations.
· Registered Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist with AHPRA registration
· Graduate Consideration as per above criteria
· Medicare Provider Number (or eligibility)
· Flexibility to work afternoons, evenings and weekends
Why Benad & Associates : Psychologists?
· Benad and Associates are a well-established private practice, with over 14 years presence in Campbelltown servicing the fast-growing area of South West Sydney.
· Mark Benad has been a practicing Psychologist in the area for over 19 years with a very strong referral network and a lengthy waiting list making this position an immediate start.
· Conveniently located in the main street of Campbelltown in a spacious office amongst other allied health professionals with ample parking and close to public transport.
· The clinic utilises an automated practice management system using the latest technology making diary and client management simple and easy.
· The practice is supported by a Full Time Office Manager who will be responsible for fielding client enquiries, securing appointments, diary management and other support on your behalf.
· Medicare and private health fund claiming is fully integrated with EFTPOS
Let’s start the process. Please forward your application / resume via email.