We are continuing to expand our practice in Beecroft and have an opportunity for experienced psychologists to work with child and adult clients across the lifespan, joining a well-established practice.
The practice has the capability for sessions throughout all days of the week to accommodate your personal and other work commitments.
We have a particular need for psychologist's working with children, adolescent, adults and couples.
What we require
You are a psychologist/clinical psychologist with experience in your area of interest and are passionate about building upon your career working within a practice where you are treated as a fellow clinician. You will be valued for your commitment and contribution. You pride yourself on your clinical skills and this is shown through the results that you achieve with your clients.
Why you would want to work with us
- Stability and security as the practice has been established for 20 years with a strong client base
- Flexibility to create the hours and days of work that you want
- Variety of attractive remuneration structures to suit your circumstances
- Professional mentoring with Practice Principal
- Excellent work culture that encompasses respect, trust, commitment and open communication
- Work with a team that provides collaboration and communication
- Access to a team of receptionists and a Practice Manager allowing full management of all accounts and appointments
- Opportunity to offer group therapy
- Grow your career within an expanding practice
What we are looking for:
- Clinical experience in nominated area of interest
- Sound skills in clinical assessment, evidence-based treatment and a wider range of therapeutic approaches
- Availability to see clients across at least 2 days per week (3 preferred) and at least one evening and/or Saturdays desirable
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a clinical setting preferred but not essential
- Clinical Masters graduates undergoing their endorsment/registrar program welcome to apply
- Ability to liaise with referral sources and other agencies as required
- Active participation in profile building of the individual and the practice
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and record keeping
- Full registration with AHPRA