Redman & Gall Psychologists has a great opportunity for a friendly and motivated Clinical Psychologist to join our team for 1 day per week, with the view to increase hours. We are a busy practice in Robina and admin support is provided within school hours at the moment. Our practice hours are 8am to 5pm. Flexibility to work outside of these hours and on the weekends is desirable.
The main function of the role is to:
* Provide evidenced based Psychological Assessment and Treatment to clients
* Provide Professional record keeping
* Maintain your client diary outside of reception hours
* Process payments, billing, online claiming and receipts outside of receptions hours
* See client populations which complement our skills – please see our website prior to applying to see how you would fit into the team with your unique skill set (redmangallpsychologists.com.au)
* Provide court reports (desirable)
There is room for growth as our practice grows, with increased hours.
We are seeking a professional and caring person with the following attributes:
· Empathetic and strong interpersonal skills
· Providing quality care to clients
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Excellent Organisation Skills
· Behaves in an ethical and professional manner
What is provided:
· Administration support within school hours (initially)
· Peer Supervision
· Great team environment
· Fully furnished office
· Staff room
You must have FULL registration with AHPRA, an ABN, Medicare Provider Eligibility and FULL Private Indemnity Insurance.
We will run marketing campaigns and pass on overflow of clients, but you need to be willing to work on building your niche and client base independently with your own marketing. We can provide mentoring for this. If this sounds like an opportunity for you please email us at email@example.com