We are a busy psychology practice on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. We are seeking a highly motivated and caring clinical psychologist, developmental psychologist, or registered psychologist to join our team. We pride ourselves on being a team of vibrant, warm and energetic professionals. Our practice is geared towards youth, however we see a range of ages and clinical presentations.
The role and its perks
- Full-time or part-time available
- Highly competitive remuneration on a salary basis - $80000-90000 per annum for full-time.
- Tailored referrals to match your experience and preferences, in order to keep your caseload interesting and rewarding with an opportunity to extend your clinical interests
- A steady stream of referrals with a large referral base via the Medicare Access Scheme, Psychological Access Plus, WorkCover, DVA, and Motor Accidents Authority.
- Weekly peer supervision
- On-call clinical supervision with our senior clinical psychologist
- Best in the biz full-time administrative support
- A superb, friendly and relaxed work environment with a caring and supportive team of professionals
- Work in your own large and comfortable therapeutic space with plenty of natural light. The design of our rooms prioritises warmth, calm, comfort and care.
- A flexible calendar in which you can choose your own hours.
- Onsite parking available for our staff
- Access to our mini library and shared clinical resources
- Our practice is located in the heart of Mona Vale, surrounded by cafes and shops and 5 minutes away from Mona Vale beach
- Experience working with children, adolescents and their families, treating a range of clinical presentations
- Knowledge of and experience using evidence-based approaches (e.g. CBT, ACT & DBT)
- Experience in safety planning and managing at-risk clients
- Experience conducting cognitive & educational assessments and report writing
- We require someone with a positive and approachable attitude who is reliable, independent, and a flexible team-player
- Must be fully registered with AHPRA and Medicare (or eligible for same)
To Apply : Please forward your CV and a brief cover letter addressing the above selection criteria to Dr Stacey Berry, Stacey@berryreynolds.com.au, at your earliest convenience or before the closing date of 22-Dec-2019.