WELCOME TO SEE YOU THRU!
- Attractive Renumeration package
- $1000 professional development allowance
- Kind & Professionally supportie Environment
We are a multidisciplinary clinic providing therapy services in Psychology, Speech Pathology and Occupational Therapy for children, adolescents, adults and families in the Maroubra and surrounding areas. We also provide early intervention and consultative services to other organisations.
Our clinic is looking for a pro-active, professional and organized Psychologist to join our team. If you are looking to work in a relaxed, easy-going, fun and professionally supportive environment, then apply now! We have sufficient parking and are easily accessible by public transport.
Our Clinic Culture:
We are very proud of the work environment and culture at See You Thru. We are supportive of all clinicians to ensure they have a good work-life balance because a happy clinician, means a happy clinic team! Clinicians are encouraged to play a part in arranging their case loads so it suits them best.
- Use relevant, evidence based information and tools to identify and treat clients of various ages (young children, adolescents, adults) with various mental health and developmental conditions (For example: anxiety, depression, Autism Spectrum Disorders, developmental disorders, Intellectual disabilities, behavioural challenges, Emotion management difficulties, etc);
- Deliver psychological, psychometric and behavioural assessments to clients in the clinic and other off-site settings;
- Develop appropriate and individualised client management plans for the purpose of managing individual client case loads;
- Collaborate with a variety of groups and/or individuals for the purpose of communicating information, resolving issues and providing a high level of client services;
- Prepare a wide variety of written materials, including reports, and letters for the purpose of documenting activities and conveying clinical information to families and other professionals;
- Participate in Peer Supervision with other professionals at the clinic;
- Essential: Experience working with autism spectrum disorders and other behavioural difficulties.
- Desirable but not required: Develop Behavioural Intervention Support Plans for NDIS Participants with Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Current working with children’s check or police check
- Full Registration as a Registered or Clinical Psychologist with AHPRA (not provisional);
- Demonstrated a high-level of organisation and time-management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with a variety of people through both verbal and written modes;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Current Drivers license and car to transport to any off-site client appointments.
Visit our website: www.seeyouthru.com.au.
Renumeration: $85k - $110k pro rata. Includes a Professional Development allowance
Start Date: Before April 2020 (we are flexible with a start date, but need someone to start before April 2020)
2-4 Work Days required: We are flexible to provide the number of work days desired to the right clinician.
Days on offer to pick from: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday
For applications, please send your cover letter and resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Email CV and interest to email@example.com or call (02) 8541 7792 (contact: Marika Conomos, Director)