Benestar is the leading provider of employee health and wellbeing services in Australia. We're part of the Cover-More Group, one of the world’s leading providers of medical assistance and travel insurance. We offer help, support and guidance in many ways including individual face to face counselling, attending critical incidents, performing assessments or organisational development and training through seminars. Our aim is to improve workforce wellness. Working with Benestar offers you the chance to make a big difference to the mental health of people throughout Australia.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a National Trauma Manager (clinical) for a 12-month maternity leave fixed term contract and can be based in any of our main capital offices.
This role will see you lead all national critical incident service delivering excellence and continuous improvement, including oversight of onsite critical incident response and on-call service delivery.
We are looking for someone who meets the following criteria:
- Are an AHPRA registered Psychologist
- Have a strong, demonstrated track record of leading a medium multi-disciplinary sized team, including full clinical and operational leadership accountability.
- Experience and high-level understanding of clinical governance when working with organisations and employees.
- Demonstrated experience on strategic thinking across key stakeholder groups, including evidence of working with key stakeholders to identify, develop and implement solutions within the business and with an increased customer outcome focus.
- Experience leading and managing teams exposed to high levels of trauma and critical incidents.
- Proven experience in leading and monitoring continuous improvement and business transformation initiatives.
- Knowledge and understanding of current best practices in treatment of trauma and critical incidents.
- Are available outside of day time working hours at times due to on-call requirements and possible weekend work, reflective of the 24/7 service delivery requirements of our customers – the role is typically a Monday to Friday working week but some flexibility is required.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with the highest profile organisations in both public and private sector in a diverse and varied role where no day is the same.
- An opportunity to raise the service delivery bar in our highest-profile service delivery area, innovate and drive continuous improvement.
- Be rewarded by working with an incredible team of passionate, highly capable Clinicians who will contribute to and foster your professional development daily.
- Be part of a dedicated national clinical and business leadership team.
- Access a wide range of employee benefits including professional development support, travel insurance, wellness allowance, service anniversary and purchased leave options, birthday gifts and many more.
Benestar is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate and embrace diversity in all its forms and have a zero-tolerance policy for violence, including domestic and family violence.
To apply now, click on the link below: