Benestar is the leading provider of employee health and wellbeing services in Australia. We're part of the Cover-More Group, one of the world’s leading providers of medical assistance and travel insurance. We offer help, support and guidance in many ways including individual face to face counselling, attending critical incidents, performing assessments or organisational development and training through seminars. Our aim is to improve workforce wellness. Working with Benestar offers you the chance to make a big difference to the mental health of people throughout Australia.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our growing team in Hobart delivering a broad range of employee wellbeing services, initially with a focus on face to face clinical support. We can offer you the opportunity to diversify your clinical experience across a variety of corporate and government clients and work within a supportive and collaborative team environment in an organisation where you can grow your long-term career.
We would love to talk to you if you:
- Registered Psychologist or Social Worker with at least five years’ experience
- Have demonstrated skills in short term counselling and psychological first aid
- Have knowledge and experience in managing mental health issues such as depression, anxiety and anger issues
- Have experience in face to face or telephone counselling
- Are a team player and committed to support and work alongside with a team of experienced clinicians
- Are seeking to make a meaningful contribution to the wellbeing of our clients
- Have excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Feel comfortable with IT case management technology (training will be provided)
What's in it for you?
A fantastic range of employee benefits are on offer including service anniversary leave, training and development support, service recognition, employee wellness benefits, paid parental leave, purchase of additional annual leave, discounted health and free travel insurance and many more. More importantly, you’ll be contributing to the delivery of mental health and related services in a sector which has a critical impact on the health, wellbeing and welfare of others.
Benestar is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate and embrace diversity in all its forms and have a zero-tolerance policy for violence, including domestic and family violence.
To apply now, click on the link below: