Clinical Psychology Services Australia is looking for an experienced and compassionate Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist to join our practice in Medowie, Port Stephens. Port Stephens Clinical Psychology Services (PSCPS) has been operating since 2010 providing psychology services to the local community. We are a small, family friendly practice with flexible working hours. We currently have 3 clinicians at our Medowie practice and we are looking for a fourth to add extra services on Thursday and /or Fridays and possibly weekends subject to availability. The right candidate will have the following qualities:
- a warm, compassionate disposition and commitment to working with a range of diverse clients.
- experience with a range of presenting issues and readiness to work with a variety of clients.
- experience and capability to work with children, adolescents and adults.
- capacity to work independently in a small team.
- ability to offer after hours appointments
- willingness to learn practice management software.
- willingness to complete assessments if required.
Applications are welcome until late December. We will not begin the position until February / March 2020 as we are closed for school holidays.