CBT Clinical Psychology Centre was established in 1995 in the inner west suburb of Stanmore with the goal of being a high quality, large group practice. We have a well established referral base and offer evidence based psychological treatment.
The Centre currently has eight clinical psychologists with different areas of interests who are able to offer appropriate treatment for a wide range of problem areas, especially the treatment of trauma.
We are seeking an experienced adult clinical psychologist to join our team because of a large volume of new client referrals from our referrer GP’s.
- We are seeking to fill a 2-3 days per week contract position.
- The days, numbers of hours worked and start and finish times can be negotiated
- the ability to offer some after hours appointments is absolutely necessary, (weekdays up to7pm or working Saturday if you wish)
- administrative support is provided.
- generous remuneration
- offers the ability to work independently without having to run your own business.
- availability of supervision with an experienced clinical psychologist
- Full registration with AHPRA and endorsement in Clinical Psychology
- A Masters degree or Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- eligible for Medicare rebates
- minimum of 2 years experience
- experience in the use of CBT or other evidence based interventions such as EMDR, and/or additional trauma focused techniques such as IFS would be beneficial for our client base.
- previous experience working in a private practice setting would be an advantage.
If you are interested in the position and wish to find out more, please call Steve Rieck (Practice Manager) on 02 9557 7420.