Who are we?
Zest Infusion Pty Ltd is a vibrant, well-respected psychology and allied health private practice based in in Birkdale, Brisbane, Qld, Australia. We offer a comprehensive array of work opportunities with individuals and group therapy programs based on mindfulness and ACT principles.
About the role:
Psychologists at Zest Infusion provide assessment and treatment to people across the age range, from children to teens and adults. We are looking for a psychologist to join our dynamic, friendly team who is particularly passionate about working therapeutically in an individual therapy context across the age range (children, adolescents, adults and families).
The suitable person will
· be enthusiastic about facilitating positive change in the lives of their clients.
· be great at building working relationships with clients, colleagues and with other health-care providers.
· be available to work 2-3 days per week, with flexible hours. (Availability to work during standard office hours, with some availability on Saturday or evenings is an advantage.)
· have all the necessary registrations to work as a psychologist in private practice in Australia, including a Medicare provider number and AHPRA registration.
· have competence using a range of evidence-based treatments.
· have excellent communication and report writing skills.
· need to have an ABN and professional indemnity insurance.
· AHPRA registration as a clinically endorsed psychologist, or working towards obtaining endorsement.
· Strong grounding in multiple treatment modes (e.g. ACT, Mindfulness, CBT).
· Whilst the above attributes are desirable we are also open to consider new graduates for this position (supervision for endorsement can be provided in-house).
What we offer:
· Competitive contractor rates of up to 65% of patient billings for experienced practitioners.
· Higher session billings on Saturdays.
· The practice is well established with a sound referral base.
· You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of presenting problems in a supportive and stimulating working environment.
· We provide regular free in-house supervision from a board-approved supervisor and peer group supervision sessions.
· We provide comprehensive administrative support.
· To the interested person we also provide training in the facilitation of ACT / Mindfulness group therapy programs, as well as offer the opportunity to develop new group programs if interested.
· A cloud-based practice management system.
· Automated services and templates to communicate with patients and referrers.
We strive to be the kind of practice where you can do your best clinical work with competitive contractor rates.
If you think you are the right person for this position please submit your cover letter and your CV to Dr Ilze Grobler / Dr Christina Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org