Do you want to work in a well-established private practice without the hassles of running your own business?
We are a busy private practice and looking to expand due to increasing referrals. We seek a Psychologist to join our well-established and successful private practice located in Eltham (Northern suburbs). We provide psychological assessment and therapy to children, adolescents, adults and couples presenting with a wide range of problems.
Preference will be given to those applicants with post-graduate training in Clinical Psychology, however, other psychologists are also encouraged to apply. Experience working with children and adolescents as well as adults is an advantage We are willing to consider new graduates if suitable and encourage new grads to apply.
- sub-contracting basis, with both part-time and full-time positions available
- Hours and days are flexible, with the opportunity to work evenings and/or Saturday 9am-1pm if desired. Even if you are interested in just a Saturday shift please apply!
- available for immediate start or early 2020 if preferred
- full-time administrative support included, such as booking appointments/diary management, client billings, invoicing, photocopying etc
- very supportive and friendly team environment, with monthly meetings and PD
- opportunity to join a successful private practice that has been in operation for more than 13 years
- Opportunity to work in a warm, homely environment in a spacious converted weatherboard house. Very family friendly environment.
- good remuneration, based on experience and qualifications
- extensive and loyal referral base already established, all referrals provided. Just show up and see your client! You will never be short of work
- opportunity to work extensively with children and adolescents if desired
- Full Registration with AHPRA, own professional indemnity insurance
- eligibility to be registered with the Medicare Program as a Clinical Psychologist is highly desirable but not essential
- Minimum 2-3 years experience preferred, however, new graduates will also be considered
- reliable, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- experience in the use of CBT and other evidence based interventions
- previous experience working with children and adolescents, in addition to adults, will be an advantage
- familiariy with the Medicare reporting requirements preferred
Please email your application and CV to Dr Kylie Wainwright. Please include information about your availability and interests. For enquiries please phone 8418 0567 or email email@example.com.