Insight Works is a Gold Coast based psychology clinic offering a wide range of evidence-based therapies including cognitive behavioural, compassion-focused, mindfulness-based and acceptance commitment therapies.
We are building a team of warm and supportive psychologists in a growing private clinic in Ashmore. Our clients are young people, adults, and couples presenting for counselling and psychological treatment for a broad range of issues such as:
- Depression / Mood Disorders
- Stress / Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Behavioural Problems
- Relationship Counselling
- Loss and Grief
- Anger Management
- Chronic Illness / Pain
- Developmental Disorders
- Language / Communication
- Confidence Building
- Social Skills Training
You will have excellent opportunities to grow your client-base and build a thriving practice within the clinic. We currently have a significant waitlist which means low rates of unfilled sessions. We offer a very flexible working environment allowing you the freedom to choose your days of availability. Due to our excellent reputation in the community we have enough client hours available to meet your need, whether that is 1 day a week or 5. In addition, there is the option to work in a particular area of interest if you wish. Insight Works provides the opportunity to work in the private sector without the hassle of setting up and running your own private practice.
Our ideal applicants would be clinical or general psychologists with clinical experience. If you already have a specific interest, we are very keen to hear from you. Note that private practice experience is not essential! Recent Masters and Doctoral graduates are also invited to apply provided they are registered with AHPRA and eligible for a Medicare Provider Number.
Insight Works has facilities for running groups so if this is of interest to you please get in touch.
The benefits of working with us:
- Full admin support
- Training to build and succeed as a private clinician if required
- Business mentoring to help you run your own practice within the clinic
- Well established GP referral network
- A wide range of clients, from young children to the elderly
- Flexible hours
- Peer supervision and support
- Group room available for group sessions or seminars
What you’ll need:
- Full registration with AHPRA and eligible for a Medicare provider number
- A positive, warm and friendly attitude
- And a passion for genuinely improving our clients’ wellbeing and quality of life!