We are a highly regarded and well established psychology practice based in Ocean Grove that provides services to adults, couples, adolescents, children and families to the Bellarine, Surf Coast and greater Geelong areas. We are committed to providing a work environment that is flexible, compassionate and engaged with the community.
About the role(s)
A vacancy exists for a registered psychologist who has experience providing psychological interventions for teens, young adults and older adults. The position is available for 1-2 days a week with the option to increase days in the future.
There is also a role for working with children and teens, and in the space of assessment with children. The position is available for 1-2 days a week with the option to increase days in the future.
Your main responsibilities include;
- Provision of therapy and assessment services to Bellarine Peninsula Psychology clients.
- Preparation of reports and management of ongoing correspondence with referring doctors and other allied health practitioners.
- Maintenance of professional standard case notes, file management and the upholding of all required legal and ethical standards as outlined by the relevant registration bodies and legislation policies applicable to registered allied health providers.
- Excellent remuneration and flexible days/hours.
- Investment in your professional development progression within private practice.
- Resource Library including (assessments, book, toys, ipads, Q-interactive, ADOS-2, ADIR, WISC, WAIS etc).
- Administration support.
- Client referrals and on going provision of clients for a caseload tailored to your goals.
- Ongoing peer consultation opportunities.
- Capacity to develop extension programs and other therapeutic initiatives associated with your areas of interest.
- Structured and graduated approach to joining our team. We will provide you with support at the level you need.
- Joining a team of practitioners who have a great reputation and connection within the broader community.
Skills and experience
- Full registration with AHPRA.
- Genuine, warm and empathic nature.
- Medicare provider number and your own ABN/professional indemnity insurance.
- Excellent Oral and Written Skills to liaise with Gp's and other professionals.
- Expertise in providing psychological intervention to adults and teens.
- Experience delivering therapy services for children and parents (desirable).
- Experience delivering assessment and early intervention therapy services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (desirable).