Apply now - immediate position available in our Caulfield North clinic!
Growing Together Psychology is looking for a motivated and dedicated Psychologist (child, adolescent and family focus) to join our private practice as a contractor!
The Growing Together Psychology team strive to ‘make a difference’ to all of our children, adolescents and families. Our values are driven towards delivering the highest quality psychology service in a child-friendly environment, with solutions tailored to increase the wellbeing of our clients and families.
The role offers
- An opportunity to apply and further develop your reputation, skills and experience,
- EXCELLENT remuneration and flexible working hours,
- A diverse and full client base, supporting various types of child/adolescent/parenting challenges and solutions,
- Peer supervision opportunities within the busy clinic, and
- Working in a warm and friendly team environment with business/management support.
Candidate eligibility criteria:
- An experienced and qualified Psychologist with at least 2 years relevant experience.
- Capability to work independently in conducting assessments and counselling for children, adolescents and families, within a warm and supportive private environment.
- Effective client engagement skills.
- Available at least 2 days per week.
- Appropriate qualifications including full registration under AHPRA/Psychology Board of Australia.
- Medicare provider number eligibility.
- Must have own ABN and public liability/professional indemnity insurance.
Other benefits of joining our team:
- We welcome you as an integral part of the Growing Together team to share in the continued growth of our clinic.
- Frequent peer supervision and periodic social functions with the team.
- Full-time Administration support, including Receptionists/Practice Manager within the fully furnished, child-friendly clinic.
- Joining a vibrant team that has a strong brand and connection within the broader community.
Applications must include a detailed cover letter expressing the days available for consulting, and a CV/resume that meets all candidate eligibility criteria.