Clinical Psychologist Position
General Practice in Mt. Eliza seeking part-time Psychologist to work in with existing Psychologist. One to two sessions per week, plus holiday cover. Busy ten doctor practice, with physiotherapy, dietitian, podiatry, pathology, and nursing team.
Key requirements for joining our team would include:
- General Registration (with the Psychology Board)
- Willingness to work on a self-employed, contracting basis (own ABN and insurance)
- Medicare, TAC and Worksafe provider registration.
- Appropriate Psychology Qualification and current registration with the Psychology Board of Australia, as a fully registered psychologist.
- Appropriate and adequate indemnity insurance cover as a psychologist
- Applicants must undergo a Working with children check.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level negotiation, conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
If the role sounds you interesting, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you want to have further clarification about the role please contact the Primary Health Organsiation Manager Annu Sawhney 03 9787 4999