We are looking for psychologists with a keen interest to work in sport and exercise with a focus on holistic development. We offer a supportive and collaborative working environment with on-site peer supervision and learning opportunities. The role will be available from January 2020.
This part time position involves
- Providing assessment, counselling and evidence-based interventions in the areas of sport, exercise and well-being.
- Developing and delivering programs presentations and resources.
- Participating in case discussions and presentations and regular professional development.
- Flexible working conditions, with 8-24 hours /week.
- Full registration as a psychologist with AHPRA.
- Masters qualifications or at least 2 years’ experience as a registered psychologist.
- Keen interest in the field of sport and exercise psychology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with high level verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to connect with clients, team members, and a range of external professionals.
- Working with Children’s Check, National Police Check, and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Fluency in English language.
- Tertiary qualifications in Sport Psychology.
- Experience working in the field of sport and exercise.
- Provider registration with medicare.
Please email a cover letter addressing the all essential and desirable criteria with your CV to email@example.com