It’s no secret that a good education has the power to change lives. The challenge lies in the pace with which Australia’s educational landscape is transforming. It’s no longer just about providing access, but also ensuring progress.
University Partnerships is a division of Pearson that collaborates with leading universities in Australia to deliver online program management services. Within University Partnerships, the Academic Services team provides key academic services including the design and development of curriculum and assessment strategies that address the contemporary needs of adult learners in Australian higher education, as well as the online teaching delivery of these programs.
The Academic Program Manager - Psychology, will be an integral member of the Academic Services team and an active contributor to the design and delivery of Psychology programs and managing the online delivery of these programs.
To be successful in this role, you have current professional and practice expertise and experience teaching delivery (preferably online). Your experience in curriculum and assessment design and course accreditation, will enable you to work closely and collaboratively with University Partners to ensure new programs meet Australian higher education quality standards, relevant accreditation bodies, contemporary workplace requirements and provide quality student learning experiences.
- Psychology related course delivery planning, conducting regular reviews of online programs and contributing to quality enhancement processes
- Recruit, train and provide on-going supervision, monitoring and mentoring of a team of online learning facilitators to ensure quality online learning delivery.
- Facilitating quality and authentic online program delivery and delivering online learning as required.
- Engaging and collaborating with relevant University Partner stakeholders, the extended Pearson University Partnership team and professional practice.
- Completed relevant Masters and/or on the way to completing a PhD
- 3+ years of relevant professional practice experience
- Experience lecturing in the Australian higher education sector.
- Experience in curriculum and assessment design and course accreditation
- Experience in leading a team of Learning Facilitators (preferably online).
- Delivered planned quality assurance and evaluation and enhancement processes, across programs in given area of expertise.
- Is registered or is eligible for registration as a Psychologist in Australia
- Online teaching delivery experience will be highly regarded
Now it's time to tell us about you and why you want to work with Pearson.
To apply please click on: https://pearson.jobs/melbourne-aus/academic-program-manager/F81872554E2C4F4D9B32312C95EE67B2/job/
At Pearson, we value the employee journey and pride ourselves in building an inclusive and diverse culture.