CBT Professionals is a well-established private practice on the Gold Coast offering psychology and dietetic services through our clinics based in Coomera and Nerang. Our dedicated clinical team and administration personnel are focused on delivering compassionate and client-centred services to children, adults, couples, and senior citizens. Further information about our service can be found on our website www.cbtprofessionals.com.au.
Benefits of Working at CBT Professionals include:
- Attractive remuneration packages
- Referrals provided to build your caseload
- Daily clinical support provided by our Clinic Lead
- Monthly group supervision
- Pleasant and professional working environment in great locations
- Practice management software and IT system that enables the flexibility to complete client administration online from home
- Access to clinical resources and test library
- Autonomy to develop self-interests
- Full administration support that includes marketing, extensive caseload management, support in completing Medicare reporting requirements, and management of all accounts/appointments
- Established practice with high client demand and well-developed policies and procedures
- Variety of clinical work including individual, groups, broad presentations and age groups
- Six months FREE supervision offered for new grads
Due to extensive wait times, we are currently recruiting psychologists for sessional work at both our Coomera and Nerang clinics. Opportunitiy exists for sessional work to span 1 to 4 days, with days, evenings, and Saturday options available.
We are particularly interested to hear from psychologists with experience working with children and families, or psychologists willing to work evenings.
Psychologist Selection Criteria:
- Post-graduate training desirable
- Be knowledgeable in case formulation for a broad range of psychological disorders and can demonstrate effective client outcomes
- Working with children and families highly desirable
- Will be passionate about making a difference in mental health at a community level
- Will uphold the reputation of the CBT Professionals brand through maintaining a high standard of professional conduct
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development and self-reflective practice.
- Be self-driven yet capable of participating as a team member
- Must hold full registration and be eligible to provide services under Medicare
Application and Enquiries
Please address your application and enquires to principal, Karen Gallaty.
Please send your resume of training and clinical experience, highlighting specific clinical presentations and therapies worked with, and your professional development activities. Please indicate your availability. Please include two contactable referees that can provide testament of your recent clinical work in the past two years. We look forward to hearing from you.