Coral Coast Psychology is a well-established private practice in Bundaberg, Queensland. Due to continued growth, we are looking for another Psychologist/Clinical Psychologist to join our team on a full or part-time basis.
Currently, our team consists of three Clinical Psychologists, one Psychologist, and two administrative staff that provide all reception services. We enjoy autonomy and flexibility to work the hours that suit, a solid stream of referrals and a friendly team environment without the burden of administration.
The right person for this role needs:
- Full AHPRA registration
- Well-developed assessment and therapeutic skills
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- A strong commitment to ethical practice and ongoing professional development
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a friendly team
- Full reception and administrative support including all client bookings/rescheduling and billing
- Fresh, spacious consulting rooms located within newly renovated premises
- A stream of referrals and ongoing marketing of services to GPs and other referring agencies, group advertising etc to maintain client base
- Access to a range of resources
- A professional, warm, friendly environment
- Flexible hours for work-life balance
- The opportunity for regular peer supervision
- Excellent remuneration
What our psychologists say:
I began working as a psychologist in private practice at Coral Coast Psychology in 2009. I have enjoyed every moment here. It is a harmonious workplace, with great administrative support and good peer support when required. I enjoy the wide variety of clients referred to this practice, and I feel lucky to be attached to such a well-respected practice. I recommend Coral Coast Psychology to any psychologist looking to work in the private sector. Gretta Waters, Psychologist
I have worked at Coral Coast Psychology since 2016. The practice is centrally located in Bundaberg and travel to and from work is effortless. It is a pleasure to work in a psychology practice which has such a respected reputation in our local area. There is a strong focus on prioritising the needs and well-being of clients. The Practice Manager is an angel and processes run smoothly. Staff are friendly and social. The flexibility and appealing atmosphere of Coral Coast Psychology helps support a healthy work/lifebalance. Rachel Hughes, Psychologist
I have worked at Coral Coast Psychology on and off over the last 9 years due to interspersed time living and practising in both Brisbane and Melbourne for multiple (5) psychology practices. Coral Coast Psychology is still among the best working experiences I have enjoyed over the last decade. The referral flow has always been consistently strong, and I have enjoyed working as much or little as I desire or need to at the time. The warmth of my colleagues and the positive culture, along with the flexibility and autonomy I enjoy at this practice is why I have repeatedly returned to it whenever I live locally. Tessa Hall, Clinical Psychologist
For information about the Bundaberg region:
please watch the short YouTube video created by Bundaberg Regional Council
or visit their website
We would love to hear from you!
Please forward your expression of interest along with your CV to email@example.com
For any further details, please contact Terrina on 0431 247 428.