- 6 week Temporary opportunity with the leading provider of employee health and wellbeing services
- Competitive salary on offer
- Work across EAP, onsite counselling, Critical incident response and more!
A 6 week temporary opportunity to join an experienced clinical team delivering employee well-being services to a diverse client base.
Benestar is the leading provider of employee health and wellbeing services in Australia. We're part of the Cover-More Group, one of the world’s leading providers of medical assistance and travel insurance. We offer help, support and guidance in many ways including individual face to face counselling, attending critical incidents, performing assessments or organisational development and training through seminars. Our aim is to improve workforce wellness. Working with Benestar offers you the chance to make a big difference to the mental health of people throughout Australia.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing team located in the fantastic location of Hobart. The role will be for 4 days per week for a 6 week period to cover leave within the team. In this role you will be delivering a broad range of employee well-being services including but not limited to EAP counselling, Critical incident response, onsite counselling. Be a part of our experienced team and work with clients from varied and diverse backgrounds across both private and public sectors.
We would love to talk to you if you:
- Are an AHPRA registered Psychologist or AASW member Social Worker with at least five years' of practice.
- Professional mediation skills and/or experience in couples counselling would be highly desirable.
- Have demonstrated skills in short term counselling and psychological first aid.
- Have knowledge and experience in managing mental health issues such as depression, anxiety and anger issues.
- Are a team player and committed to support and work alongside an incredible team of peers.
- Are seeking to make a meaningful contribution to the wellbeing of clients.
- Have excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Feel comfortable with IT case management technology (training will be provided).
- Opportunity to become a contractor with Benestar after initial 6 weeks assignment.
BENESTAR GROUP is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate and embrace diversity in all its forms and have a zero-tolerance policy for violence, including domestic and family violence.