We are seeking a talented Psychologist/Clinical Psychologist to join the team in our Southern, Sydney location. We are looking for an enthusiastic, keen and motivated clinician who isn't afraid to learn, and want a career not just a job.
We are looking for a clinician who has experience working preferably with adolescents, and adults. Private practice experience is NOT essential however you must have some clinical experience to be suitable for this role.
If this sounds like you, send us a cover letter and resume to start the exciting journey.
What’s in it for you:
- You will receive all the training required to support you to succeed as a private clinician
- You will have access to admin support.
- You will receive peer supervision and support.
- Your hours will be flexible to ensure you have a work/life balance.
- You will receive access to an online diary system with SMS patient reminders.
- You will be part of a growing psychological practice and am open to your ideas and interests in your career development.
- You will be learning the ropes of private practice from the ground up.
- You will be a fully registered Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist with AHPRA and eligible for a Medicare provider number and private indemnity insurance.
- You will have had clinical experience in the treatment ofadolescents, and adults.
- You are keen to learn, and have a fantastic attitude to your clients and your work.
- You have a caring and compassionate approach to your clients.
- You are not afraid of hard work and clinical complexity.
- You have exceptional computer and report writing skills.
- You must have your own ABN or be eligible to apply.
- You must be willing to commit to 2 shifts a week.
Please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential chat on 0490 094 465.