Positions available for both a Child and Adolescent Psychologist and an Adult Psychologist. This is simply due to being such a fantastic place to work that we have fabulous psychologists (yay for our great team!) and the referrals just keep on building. We need motivated, dedicated and career-oriented psychologists who want to have a huge say in how they practice, including days/ hours and clients they wish to see. You have the choice to run groups, organise community education sessions, do individual therapy, grow your own field (even sports psychologists encouraged). Work life balance is STRONGLY supported and encouraged. I am a very strong advocate for self-care and I foster all our psychologists to develop independence and control over their practice as they know what they need better then I will ever know. This has created a culture of psychologists feeling part of a team, whilst at the same time, feeling they do not have a "boss".
Redlands Psychologists is a large private practice situated in Bayside Brisbane. We are one of the largest child, family and adult referral practices in the Redlands, with a team of 17 (and growing) psychologists with 7 administration staff. We receive a variety of referrals for children, adolescents and adults with a broad range of issues including anxiety, depression, trauma, parenting, grief, behavioural issues, self-esteem and other general counselling issues. We pride ourselves on creating a warm, welcoming and supportive environment in which our practitioners and staff enjoy coming to work. We stand out as a place to work as we offer in-house clinical supervision (for endorsement), and regular peer supervision. Additionally, very attractive salary or subcontractor rates are available. We are big enough that you primarily get to see clients from your area of interest rather than watering down your expertise across all presentations.
We are seeking 2-3 Clinical/Registered Psychologists to join our team. We would love to hire someone passionate about working with a range of children, adolescents and families, and someone who prefers to see primarily adult clients. Other areas of interest are welcome, with Sports Psychologists and Ed/Dev valued for their unique skills. Recent Masters and Doctoral graduates are also welcome to apply provided they are registered with AHPRA and eligible for a Medicare Provider Number. Both full or part-time positions are options are available, with a choice of salary or contract conditions.
· Registration/ endorsement with AHPRA & Medicare.
· CBT/ ACT/ MI/CFT modalities all welcome.
· Good report writing skills in line with Medicare reporting requirements
· Client focused, professional in your interactions whilst maintaining a genuine, warm and compassionate manner.
· Good organisational and time keeping skills.
· Enthusiastic and committed to ongoing professional development.
· Ability to work within a team environment is an essential requirement.
· Masters/Doctorate in Psychology.
· If applying as a Child Psych: Experience or desire to work with Autism Spectrum Disorders; assessments, interest in running small groups, e.g., social skills, emotional regulation.
· An interest in working with children and teenagers.
· An interest in Sports Psychology would be welcome.
· If applying as an Adult's psych: an interest in one of the following- trauma, eating disorder, disability plus general presentations.
· Excellent remuneration – Either attractive salary package or subcontractor rates, with full administrative support, supervision, and peer mentoring included.
· Opportunity for ongoing supervision in the clinical registrar program.
· Opportunity to be trained in the ADOS-2.
· Full case load assured.
· Full reception support: diary bookings, invoicing & payments.
· Modern, fully equipped office.
· Supportive working environment.
· Ability to incorporate groups, community presentations and work towards building an area of interest or passion.