Healthstyles Clinic is a friendly,
supportive practice operating in beautiful NW Tasmania. Our practice has been
operating since 2005 and we have established a reputation for professional
and effective service delivery over this time.
Healthstyles Clinic is NDIS registered.
Our rooms host five psychologists, including behavioural specialists,
qualified supervisors and practitioners holding or completing masters level
We are seeking a behavioural support
practitioner on a full time or part time basis. Hours and days worked are
- Conduct functional behaviour assessments
- Develop behaviour support plans
- Provide staff training
- Liaise with participants, staff and
- Possess a relevant degree
- Eligible for NDIS provider registration
- Registered with the Australian Health
Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- experience in delivering behaviour
- Knowledge of NDIS practice standards.
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written
- Eligible for working with vulnerable
What we offer
- Provision of rooms, referrals and client
- Client billing and accounts
- MS Surface tablet with Office 365
- Peer supervision, training opportunities
and access to clinical resources.
To apply, please send your resume and
covering letter to attn: Steven Lennon email@example.com