Benestar is the leading provider of employee health and wellbeing services in Australia. We're part of the Cover-More Group, one of the world’s leading providers of medical assistance and travel insurance. We offer help, support and guidance in many ways including individual face to face counselling, attending critical incidents, performing assessments or organisational development and training through seminars. Our aim is to improve workforce wellness. Working with Benestar offers you the chance to make a big difference to the mental health of people throughout Australia.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting a registered Psychologist or Social Worker to join Benestar Group as a Clinician Lead on a full-time basis located in Newcastle. This is a unique opportunity to take the lead for the region on all clinical matters and provide some management oversight to a small team whilst working closely with reporting line (SDM / NSDM) to support service deliverables, continuous improvement and clinical excellence to clients and customers
- Take ownership of day to day clinical case management, including escalations, on the ground management issues, whilst complying with policy and procedural requirements.
- Assume responsibility for the region-specific clinical service delivery to external clients of Benestar.
- Be aware of the current evidence based practice and be engaged in service review to ensure service delivery is consistent with this.
- Support best practice service delivery across both internal and external service providers.
- Provide an outstanding standard of customer service to every stakeholder interaction – empathetic, proactive and committed to delivering on promise.
- Identify, support and contribute to continuous improvement.
- Support the achievement of KPIs for self and clinicians including billable and productivity targets
- Conduct on-call work in accordance with the roster where required.
What's in it for you?
A fantastic range of employee benefits are on offer including service anniversary leave, training and development support, service recognition, employee wellness benefits, paid parental leave, purchase of additional annual leave, discounted health and free travel insurance and many more. More importantly, you’ll be contributing to the delivery of mental health and related services in a sector which has a critical impact on the health, wellbeing and welfare of others.
Benestar is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate and embrace diversity in all its forms and have a zero-tolerance policy for violence, including domestic and family violence.