Due to significant growth, FBG Group is seeking Senior Psychologists to join our highly talented professional team.We are looking for experienced psychologists, coming from a clinical, counselling or equivalent psychology background to work with us to provide pro-active workplace interventions, employee wellbeing support, and brief to medium term psychological interventions.
Suitable psychologists will be AHPRA registered and have extensive experience working with employees in a work/occupational context. Successful applicant/s require: skills in assessing mental health and wellbeing; adaptability to work effectively with a broad range of clients from different industries, professions and levels of seniority and experience in short to medium term psychological interventions (e.g. CBT & ACT).
A snapshot of what the role involves
- Interesting and varied psychological work in an inspiring, collegiate and professional team environment
- Working as part of the clinical team and alongside the consulting team, with access and input to the latest research and evidence-based practice
- The opportunity to work with high functioning clients with a proactive wellbeing focus to enhance wellbeing and mitigate the risk of burnout and vicarious trauma
- Professional supervision and development with an emphasis on helping you continue to learn and develop
- Work that provides our team with great meaning and purpose and contributes to both individuals, organisations and communities.
What will you bring to the role?
- An interest in working with a diverse working population delivering wellbeing services to individuals and organisations
- A minimum of 8 years' experience delivering counselling and proactive intervention services or equivalent
- Full time or part time (minimum 3 days) commitment to the position
- Willingness and flexibility to travel within Melbourne and at times regional Victoria as required is essential.
Working with FBG Group
FBG Group is a leading Australian boutique management and wellbeing consulting company. We partner with our clients to enhance employee and organisational wellbeing, develop and align leaders, guide organisational transformation, and optimise performance. Working across the public, private and not-for-profit sectors across Australia, our vision is to solve complex issues and create solutions for more productive, healthy and sustainable workplaces.
Our team are recognised experts in their field and the collaboration within the team is one of the highlights of our team culture. FBG provides a supportive, flexible environment that encourages employees to expand their skills and capabilities, with a broad range of opportunities for personal and professional development. FBG is proudly committed to diversity and inclusion, we welcome people from all backgrounds to apply.
Interested in applying?
If you have the necessary skills and experience, we’d love to hear from you. To apply for the Wellbeing Coordinator position, please send your application to Bianca Lobo at email@example.com.
To apply for a role at FBG Group you must have Australian Permanent Residency or right to work in Australia and a valid driver’s license.