Windsor Child and Adolescent Psychology is a Hobart based private practice, offering treatment for a range of mental health concerns affecting children, adolescents and young adults.
We are looking for psychologists to join our friendly and experienced team. We are currently offering part-time and full time positions.
To be successful in this position, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- passionate about working with young people and their families
- experience in evidence-based therapies and assessment methods for clients with a variety of presenting needs
- competent user of neuro-psychological assessment tools (i.e. WISC-V, etc.)
- registration with AHPRA
- eligible for a Medicare Provider Number
- ability to create a trusting professional and caring relationships with clients
- the desire to work in a friendly and professional team environment
To submit your application, or to obtain a copy of the position description, please email email@example.com.