Relationships Australia NT (RANT) is part of one of Australia’s largest community based organisations whose vision is to work with communities where relationships are respectful, diversity is valued and all people have a true sense of belonging and connection. RANT is committed to protecting children and young people from harm.
An exciting opportunity exists to join the staff of RANT in the above position, based in our Darwin Office. We are looking for someone with case management experience and a tertiary qualification in Psychology, Social Work, Community Development or another relevant field.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Knowledge of theory and practice relating to trauma informed practice.
- Experience working with individuals and families whom have experienced complex trauma.
- Experience in case management.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with Aboriginal and culturally and linguistic diverse communities, organisations and individuals in community education, networking and service promotion.
Applicants will require extensive screening, referee checks, identity check, Ochre Card and Criminal History check.
RANT provides excellent support, supervision, professional development entitlements (of up to $3,000 per annum) and generous PBI salary sacrificing ($15,899 additional tax free threshold).
Position Description (incl. Selection Criteria) and Basic Employment Conditions are available in Current Vacancies at www.nt.relationships.org.au
Applications should be forwarded to email@example.com and include a Cover Letter, current CV and at least two referees.
Applications by Commencement of Business Monday 18 November 2019. Please note – option to interview on application.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
To discuss the position further please call Crystal on (08) 8923 4999.