Who we are?
SuperFriend’s vision is for an Australia where all workplaces are
mentally healthy. We advocate for, equip and empower profit-to-member
superannuation funds and insurers to achieve mentally healthy workplaces and
have the potential to embed mental health and wellbeing best practices into
750,000 workplaces and impact more than half of Australia’s workforce.
More information can be found at www.superfriend.com.au
About the Opportunity
We currently have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a registered
psychologist with a passion for training and facilitation to join our new
As a member of our Insurance Solutions team, this role will see
you working closely with our Training Solutions team to develop and deliver
Mental Health and Wellbeing Training solutions to our life insurance Partners.
You will work collaboratively with our Partners and our internal teams to
tailor and innovate solutions to meet our Partners’ needs.
Reporting to the Training Solutions Manager, this opportunity will
- Delivering SuperFriend’s best-practice and
evidence-based Mental Health and Wellbeing Training solutions
- Working with the Training Solutions Manager and
Innovative Solutions team to co-design and co-create impactful new
- Project managing continuous improvements to the
existing program suite to ensure currency, relevance and improved customer
- Working in collaboration with the Training Solutions
Manager (and other team members) to manage cross-sectoral relationships
with key industry stakeholders to increase training delivery, scale and
- Contribute to cultivating business development
opportunities, with a particular focus on establishing and generating
sustainable revenue streams from the Life Insurance industry and
other allied industries
To be successful,
you will have
- Full general psychologist registration with AHPRA
- Proven L&D program development and facilitation experience.
Digital program development and management is highly desirable
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal,
representational and written skills
- Recent experience in insurance or workplace mental
health program development and delivery is also highly desirable
- Proven project management experience and capabilities
- Extensive experience in working collaboratively across
- Experience in co-creating and delivering viable,
innovative new solutions
- Extensive experience in successfully engaging and
managing complex multi-industry stakeholder relationships at a range of
different levels across different industries
- Ability to enable business growth and achieve targets
Who are we:
SuperFriend is a business that genuinely cares about people – both
their clients and staff. You will be joining a team which is growing rapidly
and you'll work alongside a number of new starters and an experienced,
empathetic manager who will be there to guide you through the early days of the
If you feel like you are ready for a new challenge in your career
and want to work amongst a dedicated team of professionals with a shared goal
around mental health, then please do apply.
Applications are welcomed from candidates seeking permanent
part-time (4 days a week) employment.
If this role appeals to you please contact John Molony
at B&K Consulting on (02) 9888 7888 or by emailing email@example.com