ABOUT THE SERVICE
Minds That Matter Psychology
(www.mindsthatmatterpsychology.com.au) is a well-established private practice in
the Bayside area. We are a growing team
of Clinical Neuropsychologists and Clinical Psychologists who provide counselling,
developmental and diagnostic assessments and cognitive assessments for
children. Minds That Matter Psychology practices out of two private clinics, as
well as various schools.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking one- or two fully
registered paediatric Clinical Psychologists or Educational and Development
Psychologists to join the team as a contractor up to 3-days a week. There are
two positions that currently available - these may be filled by the same or
1) Minds That Matter Psychology provides
exclusive psychology services to Brighton Health Clinic for Kids (BHC;
www.bhckids.com.au). BHC is a busy multidisciplinary clinic comprised of pediatricians,
psychologists, occupational therapists, speech pathologists and dieticians. The role sees a variety of
paediatric mental health presentations from infancy through to young adulthood.
The psychologist will work in a supportive environment with other
psychologists, as well as the medical and allied health team.
2) Minds That Matter Psychology
provides counselling services within Primary Schools across the Bayside area.
Psychology services are provided within School hours. The role sees a variety
of mental health presentations common in middle childhood.
Minds That Matter Psychology will
provide the successful psychologist with:
§ Peer supervision and access to professional
development from our professional development allowance.
with a Board approved supervisor.
Flexible work arrangements
Administration support so that you can focus solely on
Access to a variety of psychology resources and test
equipment, as well as stationary and practice software (in the BHC clinic)
CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS
- Completion of Masters or Doctoral level training in psychology
- Be a registered or provisionally registered psychologist with AHPRA
- Medicare provider eligibility
- Have demonstrated understanding of the mental health needs of
children and young people
- Experience in counselling children and young people using
- Experience in cognitive, emotional and behavioural assessment of
children and young people
- Have a valid Working With Children Check and willing to undergo a
- Experience in Autism Spectrum Disorder diagnostic assessment is
desirable but not essential
HOW TO APPLY
your resume to email@example.com or contact Dr Jennifer Papoutsis
to discuss further on 0435 910 447.