Psychologists or Clinical Psychologists
The Anna Centre is a well-established progressive private psychology practice which has been providing professional mental health services in the Central Victorian region since 1990. Recent years have seen our services extend into southern NSW, Melbourne, and Canberra.
We are currently seeking psychologists for our Bendigo practice. This position includes professional and peer supervision and mentoring is available from our Clinical Director and broader psychology and admin team in Bendigo. The successful applicant will see a broad range of presenting conditions as well as have the opportunity to complete organisational services through our many contracts. Hours and days of availability are flexible.
· Hold full registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
· Minimum of 2 years experience as a registered psychologist in a therapeutic setting
· Experienced in working with a wide range of mental health disorders
· Able to work independently and autonomously
· Exceptional time-management and organisational skills
· High-level interpersonal skills
· Able to work with a wide range of clientele
· Willing to travel for work purposes
· Eligible to register to provide psychological services through Medicare, and willing to register to provide services through other funding avenues (TAC, Work Cover, DVA etc.)
· Currently have, or willing to obtain, an ABN
Benefits of joining The Anna Centre include:
- Attractive remuneration packages
- Successful, established and well run private practice
- Practice management software and IT system that enables flexibility to complete client administration online from home
- Autonomy to develop self-interests, we welcome psychologists who have a preferred area of expertise.
- Work flexibly across different locations
- Full administration support that includes marketing, extensive caseload management, support in completing Medicare reporting requirements, and management of all accounts/appointments
- Established practice with high client demand and well-developed policies and procedures
- Variety of clinical work including individual, children couples and families, broad presentations and age groups
For further information regarding terms of engagement or to apply for appointment to this position please contact Mr Jamie Eckett via emai at firstname.lastname@example.org.