Victorian Counselling & Psychological Services (VCPS) is seeking senior psychologists to join our team in East Melbourne and other established locations around Melbourne.
A Little about Us
We are a busy and dynamic private practice located in East Melbourne and other locations around Melbourne, providing psychological services to children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. The VCPS team comprises of Psychologists, Neuropsychologists, Psychiatrists and General Practitioners. We offer a warm, people-focused, flexible and collaborative environment with social and professional networking and development opportunities for psychologists.
VCPS is looking for psychologists to practice from all of our locations. The available roles have a lot of flexibility and autonomy. As such, the perfect candidates for these roles would be experienced, able to work independently and value the support of a fit for purpose professional administrative and clinical teams.
What We Offer
Whether you are seeking rooms for hire, a contracting role, an employed role or looking to relocate an existing practice within VCPS our practices are designed for practitioners to benefit from the structure of a supportive and experienced practice. We encourage a high level of autonomy in your chosen area of clinical practice. Our systems, processes and referral streams provide a stable and consistent workflow and competitive remuneration opportunities.
- Full-time administrative/reception support
- A comprehensive library of psychological assessment tools
- Clinical supervision
- Private practice mentoring
- A telehealth solution
- Minimal bulk-billing
- A variety of referral sources
- Established referral networks
- Flexible days and hours
- Well-appointed consulting and reception rooms
- Professional development
What You Offer
We are looking for psychologists who meet the following requirements:
- Ideally five or more years of private practice experience, however those with less should not be discouraged from applying
- Wanting to work at least 3 days per week (Evenings and Saturdays are available but not compulsory)
- Value VCPS’s ability to build/nurture referral relationships on your behalf
- Demonstrated skills in engaging clients and building rapport
- An “if it's to be, it's up to me” work ethic
- Ongoing commitment to professional development
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Working with Children’s Check
- Police Check
We love to build long-term relationships with our team and to support them in achieving their professional goals. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact the email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9067 8820 for a confidential conversation.