- Join a clinic like nothing you've ever seen before, where practitioners say they have never felt more supported
- Opportunities in Cranbourne now and Croydon from early 2020
- Join 6 GPs, 3 psychologists + other allied health
- Our psychologists are VERY in demand, getting booked out for weeks at a time - so we need to bring in more people to support the team!
- Open to both Clinical and General psychologists
Do you like the sound of joining a healthcare movement that in 4 short years has attracted thousands of patients, is shaking up the healthcare industry and receiving positive national media attention?
HealthMint is loved by patients and practitioners for trailblazing the ‘Patient Experience’ model of care by creating warm, inclusive and positive patient experiences at our pilot clinic in Cranbourne.
If you’re a tech savvy, enthusiastic, dedicated and hard working psychologist who believes in creating a great work culture, and exceeding professional standards then you should apply!
Why work with us?
We currently have a team of 6 GPs, 3 psychologists (one clinical, two general), dietician and diabetes educator, as well as amazing nurse and admin support.
Our team love working with us because we have created a centre with a relaxing environment where patients and staff feel comfortable, valued and supported, and there is a lot of interaction between the doctors and allied health. In fact, they have become so busy with such an influx of referrals (some booked out for 3 weeks!) that we need more amazing psychologists to join the team so we can keep supporting the community!
Features of our clinic
· Regular referrals
· Enjoy a percentage of private billing rates
· Attract patients who value your time and your services
· Amazing reception / support staff woh look after appointment scheduling, managing patient queries and contacts, marketing and more!
· Work closely with our GPs and dietician to facilitate excellent patient care.
· Big, light filled consulting rooms
· Relaxed, professional, ambient and calming environment
· Separate staff bathroom
· Beautiful team kitchen with comfy chairs and window bar
We guarantee when you walk through the door, you won’t believe you’re standing in a medical centre.
To find out more about us, have a read of this article posted by a local blogger.
You can also visit our website, check us out on facebook, instagram or on channel ten news!
What we are looking for
· Relevant general or clinical psychology qualification and full AHPRA registration
· Experience as a general or clinical psychologist with previous experience in private practice preferred, but not strictly necessary
· Someone looking to join a multidisciplinary team, and who enjoys working in collaboration with a range of different professionals to provide the best possible patient care.
· Someone looking for at least 2 days of consulting per week
· We are also open to someone with an existing practice / patient base to relocate into our centre and combine their existing patient base with our internal referrals.
This opportunity is available now for Cranbourne, and from early next year for Croydon.
If you’re interested, we would love to hear from you!