Align Psychology is a dynamic private practice in Templestowe Lower. We are a close team of Clinical Psychologists and a Play Therapist/Parent Educator. We pride ourselves in applying best practice, evidence-based approaches that service our community.
We are seeking passionate and motivated Psychologists - Clinical, Education & Developmental, Child, General (with full registration) or Clinical Registrar (working towards clinical endorsement), who has experience and training working with children, adolescents and/or adults. The position is a part-time contractor position for 1- 2 days pw with a view of increasing days in the near future.
· Full Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia (Registrars - working towards Cinical endorsement).
· Current ABN (or willing to get one); professional indemnity insurance.
· Has demonstrated experience-providing therapy for children adolescents and/or adults.
· Experience working with a broad spectrum of presentations.
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Wants to nurture relationships with local referral agencies.
· Active participation in profile building of the individual and the practice.
· Works within the best practice, evidenced based modalities of psychology.
· Sound skills in clinical assessment, evidence-based treatment and a range of therapeutic approaches.
· Ability to liaise with referral sources and other agencies as required.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, report writing, and record keeping.
· A non-judgemental, open outlook.
· Passionate about building your career in private practice and experience in your area of interest.
· Experience and training in EMDR, and working with ASD is desirable but not essential.
· Experience and training conducting couples' therapy is also desirable but not essential.
· Experience or qualifications in play therapy desirable but not essential.
What we offer
· Align Psychology focuses on client needs, whilst providing a comfortable, welcoming and modern office space for our team.
· Comprehensive and professional administration support including referrals, diary management, access to printing, internet, and various therapy resources.
· Regular group peer supervision with the team.
· Regular team meetings to ensure clear team communication and support.
· Flexible work arrangements.
· Align Psychology believes in supporting a lifestyle of family and work balance. We encourage all psychologists to engage in self-care.
If you believe you would be a good fit for our team and meet the above criteria, then please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions please email or call 03 8290 0293.