We are currently looking for two psychologists (Clinical/Registered or Clinical Registrar) with varied levels of expertise and endorsement to join our busy practice.
ACPC Psychology is a boutique psychology and therapy centre, which provides expert advice, comprehensive assessment, intervention and support for children, adolescents, young adults and their families. We are a private psychology clinic based in Illawong (between Bankstown and Sutherland) and also work out of Westmead. We comprise of a team dedicated to the well being of young people and their families.
We are looking for suitable candidates interested in casual, part time and contractor roles at one/both our main office (Illawong/ Sutherland Shire) and Westmead (Western Sydney) offices. We are after psychologists who are passionate about working with children, adolescents and their families, have a commitment for excellence and wish to work in a respected clinic renowned for high quality assessment and treatment services.
To succeed in this role, you will possess the following:
• Full registration with AHPRA (or due for registration within the next 4 weeks)
• A current working with children’s check clearance
• Experience with CBT and other therapeutic modalities (ACT, Schema, other)
• Demonstrate exceptional skill and experience in working with children and adolescents and in provision of assessment, therapy and support for various developmental and clinical presentations.
• Commitment to achieve clients’ therapeutic goals using evidence based interventions
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and reflectively
• Strong commitment to ongoing professional services and ethical practice
• Excellent organisational and time management skills when completing reports, assessments, observational reports and case conferences
• Eligibility for APS clinical endorsement for Medicare purposes (or APS College of Educational & Developmental Psychologists)
• Strong experience in working with adolescent population
• Experience in working with family therapy
ABOUT THE ROLE
We offer the opportunity to be part of one or both of our teams (Assessment/ Therapy):
• ADMINISTERING ASSESSMENTS: To be part of our assessment team that assesses and potentially diagnoses using psychometric tools (e.g. WISC, WIAT, WPPSI, LITERACY ASSESSMENTS, ADOS-2, CBCL, and CONNERS etc.
• REPORT WRITING: In line with our mission, producing high quality standard reports for parents, preschools and schools
• SCHOOL/ PRESCHOOL VISITS: To be part of the assessment team which assesses children in their natural environment by conducting clinical observations
• INDIVIDUAL THERAPY: To be part of the therapy team that aims at providing evidence based interventions to children and adolescents with various clinical and developmental disorders, whilst ensuring high attention to detail
• ADVOCATING FOR CLIENTS: To empower children, adolescents and families by advocating on their behalf at case conferences if required.
• GROUP PROGRAMS: To be part of the therapy team which delivers group based programs for children/ teens with developmental or clinical presentations.
WHAT WE OFFER
Staff working at our offices receive regular individual, group supervision and have the opportunity to complete professional development hours at the clinic.
In addition we include:
• GREAT WORK & LIFE BALANCE: We offer flexible hours in where and how long you work. We have two locations and are open to Skype/ Zoom sessions with clients.
• SUPPORTIVE TEAM: We offer individual, group and peer supervision with no additional fees. We also offer excellent administrative support.
• STRONG REFERRAL BASE: We offer a consistent client load with most clinicians seeing up to 7 clients per day. There is a stable appointment booking systems and strong cancellation fees policy.
• ATTRACTIVE RENUMERATION: The position/s are salaried or contractor fee based and offer flexible working hours. There is also an opportunity for growth and in increasing your income by taking part in additional opportunities at the clinic.
HOW TO APPLY
To discuss this role, please contact Arietis on 0402 592 470
Please forward your Resume and short Cover Letter to the Principal Clinical Psychologist and Clinic Director, Azza Brown at email@example.com
For more information about our clinic, please feel free to visit our website at www.azzaschildpsychologyclinic.com.au