Aresolution offers attractive remuneration, professional development incentives and bonuses, free onsite parking and a good team environment.
- Subcontractor or permanent role available
- Fulltime or Part-time Hours
- Beautiful Applecross Village location with a warm and friendly team
- Professional Development Bonuses
Aresolution is looking for a psychologist to join our team in Applecross.
A Little about Us
We are a busy and dynamic private practice located in Applecross, providing psychological services to children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. We offer a warm, people-focused, flexible and collaborative environment to our clients as well as our team of psychologists. We have a progressive administration, marketing and clinical team to support you and build your professional profile. There are a lot of opportunities to be clinically innovative and even create new services. We offer in-house professional development support and an annual budget for your development. We have a good team culture. We support each other.
Aresolution is looking for a psychologist to practice out of our Applecross location. The role would have a lot of flexibility and autonomy, giving you control over your hours.
Currently, we have multiple positions open for the following permanent or contractor roles:
- General Psychologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Child Psychologist
What We Offer
For the right candidate, Aresolution offers a competitive package and a warm and supportive environment that encourages learning and collaboration, in addition to the following perks:
- Free onsite parking
- Applecross Village rooms with local cafes and riverside location
- Professional development incentives
- Administrative/reception support
- Regular one-on-one mentoring sessions and staff meetings
- Minimal bulk-billing
- A variety of referral sources
- Established GP referral networks
- Flexible days and hours
- Options for contracting, full-time, part-time and casual employment
- Medicare compliance administration assistance
What You Offer
We are looking for a psychologist who meets the following requirements:
- Available to work at least 3 days per week (Evenings and Saturdays are available but not always compulsory)
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Working with Children’s Check
- Police Check
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Demonstrated skills to build rapport and engage clients
- Experience working with clients within a range of presenting issues
- Ability to work in autonomy
- Provide best practice and therapy to children, couples, families and/or individuals
- Clinical note-taking and case formulation
- Engage clients to attend the recommended number of sessions in line with best practice and presenting issues
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to build/nurture referral relationships with GPs (and other allied health professionals) effectively
- Ability to handle some admin duties and use practice management software (Training provided)
- Ongoing commitment to professional development
We love to build long-term relationships with our psychologists and to support them in achieving their professional goals.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact the Practice Manager, Heidi Smith.