Dr Amanda Hale Clinical Psychology is a private practice located in Lindfield, in Sydney's North Shore, with strong links to local GPs and schools. Due to an increasing volume of referrals, we're increasing capacity - moving rooms from Killara to a bigger space in Lindfield to meet demand! We're so excited to welcome another clinical psychologist into our team. The practice has a reputation for providing warm, compassionate and collaborative evidence-based care. Clients vary in terms of age and presentation, although a majority are adolescents.
This position will commence at 2 days per week with the potential for increasing days if desired. There is a high level of flexibility in hours, full administration support, with the opportunity to develop your individual areas of interest and expertise.
You will be well supported with regular, free supervision.
- Full registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
- Experience with CBT and other therapeutic modalities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and reflectively
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively, communicating effectively with other health professionals.
- Strong commitment to ongoing professional development and ethical practice.
- Strong rapport building skills
- Eligibility to provide Clinical Psychology services under Medicare, or enrolment in the Clinical Psychology Registrar Program.
- Experience working with complex presentations including eating disorders and personality disorders
- A strong interest or experience in working with child & adolescent populations.
- Experience with ACT and DBT
- Experience with family therapy and/or couples therapy
For more information about the practice please feel free to visit our website at www.dramandahale.com
To Apply: If you are interested, please forward your Resume and a short Cover Letter to Dr Amanda Hale at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your availability with your application.