Youthrive is a social enterprise aligned to Act for Kids and generates income to fund the delivery of programs to prevent and treat child abuse and neglect. We provide an integrated service including psychology, speech pathology and occupational therapy to kids and young people. We are a growing organisation with clinics across Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Meet the Youthrive team:
About the role
We are looking for three experienced Clinical Psychologists/Psychologists to join our teams at our North Lakes, Everton Hills and Springfield clinics. These role can be full-time or part-time (flexibility on days).
- Delivering early intervention, therapeutic and educational interventions to children and families.
- Providing psychological assessment and therapy to children and youth aged 0-18 years.
- Providing support through a range of service modes such as individual therapy, groups for children, and parent training programs.
- Collaborating within a multidisciplinary team.
- Fostering family-/carer-inclusive practice.
- Facilitating social learning, community connectedness, good health and well-being.
- Tertiary qualifications in psychology.
- Registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA.
- Immediate eligibility as a Medicare provider.
- At least two years’ experience working with children and young people with complex needs, including autism spectrum disorder, developmental delays and disability.
- Experience providing psychological assessment and therapy to children and young people.
- Well-developed communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
About the remuneration and benefits
- Excellent base salary +
- 9.5% superannuation +
- Additional generous bonus incentive (opportunity to increase income by achieving set KPIs)
To apply please submit (1) cover letter addressing key criteria in the position description and (2) CV.
Applications will be reviewed as submitted.
Equipping kids and young people with the skills they need to thrive.