Want a rewarding career that offers the opportunity to practice with a diverse range of client presentations, within a private practice setting that offers flexibility and job security? Then this is the role for you!
The Lighthouse Psychology Practice is a beautifully presented private practice whose mission is to provide evidence-based treatment for a wide range of mental health concerns in both a timely and affordable manner. We service the South West Sydney areas, with two practice locations in Campbelltown and Moorebank.
The Lighthouse Practice has been established for over 10 years with a strong and long-standing clinical team. We have solid working relationships with local GP’s and other referrers; and pride ourselves on individually tailored and authentic therapy/ intervention services. We currently accept approximately 40-50 new referrals each week!
About the Position:
There is a full time or 2 part time positions (2-3 days) available, permanent or contractor fee split options available, requiring some out of hours work e.g 11am - 7pm weekdays.
This is a rewarding opportunity for an experienced Psychologist to join our friendly and professional team. The successful applicant will be passionate and committed to working to a high standard, within a team environment, delivering treatments to a wide variety of client presentations.
- Immediate case load and steady stream of referrals
- Beautifully presented, French provincial/ shabby chic style clinic rooms
- A supportive working environment, with in-house individual supervision with an AHPRA approved and experienced supervisor; as well as group supervision opportunities
- Supported diary management (remotely accessible) and individual email address
- Full time administrative support from a team of 5 experienced administration staff, so you can concentrate on what matters most…clients!
- Clinical independence and room for special interest focus
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for facilitation of DBT groups
- Workers Compensation Insurance policy for all clinicians
The Psychologist we are looking for will have full registration with AHPRA and Medicare eligibility; available to subcontract for a minimum of 2 days. This candidate must bring with them investment in the role, openness to learning, excellent communication skills, ability to work independently and within an established team, and be sincere and welcoming.