Ascending Psychology is located in the beautiful Northern Rivers of NSW, 30 minutes from Coolangatta and 40 minutes from Byron Bay. The community is eclectic and diverse, allowing practitioners to work with a range of clients and presentations. We have numerous referral sources and contracts, including Better Access, Healthy Minds, Work Cover*, and Open Arms*. We are also contracted to provide medico-legal assessments for FACS, Legal Aid and the courts more generally.
Qualifications & Experience:
- AHPRA registered Psychologist
- Experience in working with children, couples and families would be a wonderful addition to the clinic
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Provide evidenced based therapy to a variety of client's referred by GP's, Community Health, Probation, and the Hospital
- Complete case notes and reporting as required by Medicare and other funding bodies
- Options for forensic report writing and parental capacity/capacity to change assessments available with support and supervision
- Enjoy a picturesque commute instead of unknown congestion on the M1
- Great remuneration rates (70:30 split)
- Join an established practise that is very well received within the community
- Get the perfect work-life balance with access to the coast and mountain landscapes
- An immediate case load available
- Opportunities to work with particular client groups or presentations
- Training and supervision in trauma informed therapy available, including resources and reading materials.
- Subsidised professional development available
- Supervision and training in forensic report writing for appropriately qualified Psychologists
- Supervision provided for general psychologists working towards clinical endorcement.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Full administration support
- Large fully furnished rooms to suit your needs