headspace Bondi Junction has opportunities for Private Allied Health Practitioners to work as a Private Practitioner delivering a co-operative, multi-disciplinary model of care for headspace Bondi Junction, and work closely with headspace colleagues, GPs and collocated service partners to maximise opportunities to identify innovative, co-ordinated solutions for individual clients.
You must have experience in engaging with young people 12-25 years and offering focused evidenced based psychological interventions. You also must hold all relevant current licences, registrations and memberships for legal practice as a qualified and registered professional within the state of New South Wales (SW, OT and Psychology/Clinical Psychology). You will need to be eligible for a Medicare Provider Number and have current professional indemnity insurance.
We are currently looking for Private Practitioners with a minimum of two-three years’ experience, post registration to work in our team of psychiatrists, GP's, family therapists, exercise physiologists and other allied health professionals.
We offer you:
• Newly refurbished consultation rooms, PC, printer, telephone and community resource materials
• Extensive clinical and administrative support
• Scheduling appointments for clients
• SMS txt reminders to clients for appointments and follow ups
• Opportunity to engage in monthly peer supervision with practitioner across the centre, participation in education and training such as monthly interest group
• The opportunity to contribute & work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including our headspace Clinical Lead, Youth Access Team, Drug and Alcohol Counsellor, General Practitioners, and other allied health professionals, for case-conferencing and team discussions regarding referrals into the Centre.