V & E Psychology is a well-established psychology clinic, providing high quality services to adults, adolescents and children in South East Melbourne.
We are looking for an experienced clinical or general psychologist to work 1-3 days per week. The successful applicant will work alongside a dedicated and friendly team of psychologists, within a supportive, modern and well-appointed private practice environment.
- registration with AHPRA
- eligibility to register for a Medicare provider number
- a Working with Children's card (or eligibility if working with children)
- an ability to work autonomously and to be reliable
- experience with providing high quality psychological services to a diverse client case load
- excellent communication and rapport building skills
- a willingness to work in accordance with Medicare, TAC, Workcover, VOCAT and other third party requirements
- a high level of motivation and a good work ethic
- a dedication to self-reflection and professional development
- a steady referral base
- a friendly and professional working environment, with opportunities to collaborate with other psychologists
- efficient practice management
- full-time reception and administrative support
- regular supervision and professional development opportunities if required
- comfortable, well-appointed therapy rooms
- flexible days, with opportunities to work evenings and on Saturdays
- excellent rates
We welcome applications from experienced psychologists; however, we will also consider applications from passionate psychologists who are starting their careers, including clinical psychology registrars.