For over 40 years, Parramatta Mission has supported some of the most disadvantaged and marginalised people in society, including those experiencing homelessness, crisis, domestic violence and living with mental illness. Our values are grace, inclusion, dignity, faith and hope. We are an equal opportunity employer who values, respects and supports diversity within the workplace and the community.
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced Allied Health Professionals to provide evidenced based clinical interventions through individual and group therapy under the Medicare Better Access Initiative at headspace Mt Druitt, headspace Penrith, LikeMind Seven Hills and LikeMind Penrith.
Skills and Experience
These positions would suit Allied Health Professionals who can demonstrate:
• Interest in providing clinical services to assist some of the most vulnerable members of the community;
• Demonstrated experience in delivering evidenced based psychological interventions;
• Full registration with the relevant body (AHPRA or AASW);
• Be eligible to provide services under Medicare and be willing to bulk bill;
• Have an ABN or be willing to obtain one;
• Relevant criminal history checks.
In return, you will be rewarded with the most competitive conditions in the industry including:
• Flexible working hours;
• Consulting space and full administrative support which includes reception, billing, appointment confirmations, SMS reminders and all room bookings are taken care of for you;
• Access to electronic medical records database with comprehensive training provided;
• Ongoing referrals for consumers who have been assessed and are ready to receive services;
• A supportive, flexible, autonomous work environment and an opportunity to become a valued member of a multi-disciplinary team.
If you are ready to join a fantastic multidisciplinary organisation and really make a difference to the lives of many, please apply now at https://www.parramattamission.org.au/careers/
Interested applicants must include a cover letter clearly addressing the above skills and experience to be eligible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
For further information about this position, please contact Kellie Smith, Practice Manager, Primary Care Services on 0409 425 661 or via email at email@example.com