Positive Psychology Centre is a group of private psychology practices dedicated to providing personalised and professional psychology services with a vision to contribute to positive change, growth and wellbeing in our communities. We have locations across Mornington, Frankston and Oakleigh and offer a diverse range of services across a variety of referral streams. Our organisation offers care and support for individuals, couples, families, children, adolescents, adults, seniors and organisations.
About the Role
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Psychologist to join our Mornington Frankston and or Oakleigh practice who will be responsible for the provision of psychological services whilst ensuring the highest standard of client care and service is delivered. Part time (3-4 days) and full time options available.
- Previous experience working with children
- Registered Psychologist with PsyBA
- Eligibility to provide services under Medicare
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Open to working with all ages and diverse populations
- Open to working with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Disability
- And finally you will have a positive outlook, be a team player, professional yet relaxed and enjoy having fun at work.
About the Benefits
We offer competitive salary to reflect the experience, skills and value you bring to the role. Other benefits include flexible hours, and excellent administrative and management support.
Applications close COB 5 October 2019. Please forward resume and cover letter. Successful candidate will need a National Police Check and Working with Children Check.
All applicants must have a valid work visa for Australia and direct applications only.