Northern Australia Primary Health Limited (NAPHL) is seeking dedicated and highly driven psychologist who has experience in the management of clients in a private practice environment.
Working with NAPHL means you will be able to have a tropical lifestyle and enjoy the rewarding work of making a significant difference to people’s lives. This means you will receive:
- Salary packaging options (which increases your take home remuneration)
- Discounted private health insurance
- Four weeks Annual Leave (plus leave loading)
- 10 paid Personal Sick/Carer Leave days per annum
- Administrative support
- Professional development opportunities
- Professional indemnity insurance coverage
As a psychologist the role will:
- Provide high quality clinical care to individuals in a private practice environment
- Conduct risk assessments and risk management planning
- Participate in clinical case review meetings, supervision and multi-disciplinary team meetings to ensure high quality service delivery.
- Maintain case records, in the agreed format and within expected timeframes that clearly document activities undertaken and ensure all documentation is comprehensive, factual and complies with relevant legislation, professional guidelines and organisational policies.
- Adheres to ethical and professional guidelines as per professional code of conduct
- Tertiary qualification in Psychology
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Possess a Medicare Provider Number or ability to acquire
- Ability to work autonomously or self-directed with exceptional clinical and therapeutic skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment, and to develop and maintain professional relationships with other service providers and within the team
- Experience providing clinical care to individuals with eating disorders and bariatric conditions will be highly regarded
Reporting to the Clinical Manager, we are looking for a flexible and responsive team member that can meet the needs of the clients, and the demands of the service.
Applications should consist of your CV, together with a covering letter of no more than two pages in length detailing your experience relevant to the knowledge and experience requirements of the role. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why would you want to work with us? This is why... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGMHMYIy4KI
For more information please contact People and Culture manager Alison on (07) 4421 7874