Who are we?
Direct Focus Solutions is a growing, multidisciplinary practice providing psychology, occupational therapy, speech therapy and disabilty/community support to children and adults. We have locations in Kingsford and Wollongong. We provide services for privately funded clients as well as those accessing EAP, NDIS, victim services, veteran affairs, medical legal and/or workcover.
We are seeking a motivated, professional and experienced employee to join our team.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Receive an attractive remuneration package inclusive of full entitlements in the range of $80,000-$100,000+;
- Deliver assessment and therapeutic interventions to clients with a diverse range of presenting issues;
- Work alongside other experienced allied health practitioners in a supportive and stimulating environment;
- Work flexible hours; and
- Receive regular in-house supervision from a board-approved supervisor.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a talented clinician with at least 5 years experience providing counselling and assessment to children and/or adults;
- Have a demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Be adept at communicating with clients and other stakeholders through both verbal and written means;
- Be fully registered as a Registered or Clinical Psychologist with AHPRA and eligible to obtain a Medicare provider number;
- Be willing to supervise and lead a small team;
- Have professional indemnity insurance; and
- Have a current driver’s licence.
How to apply for this role:
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your cover letter outlining why you’re the right person for this position and resume to email@example.com
For further information about Direct Focus Solutions, visit ourwebsite www.directfocussolutions.com.au or give Dominic a call.