Clinical Psychologists and Registered Psychologists - Sydney CBD - Chatswood - Hurstville
New Vision Psychology is an established, and fast expanding, private practice providing psychological services in the Sydney CBD, Chatswood and Hurstville. We are also a commissioned partner with the Sydney North Health Network (SNHN), providing a service model designed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of psychological service delivery. Please visit our website at www.newvisionpsychology.com.au for information on our services.
We are an easy going team of 12 practitioners. Our practice provides a full range of psychological services from individual counselling, relationship counselling and child psychology, through to psychometric assessments. Clients are seen through various funding models including Medicare, EAP, Private Health, Workcover, NDIS and PHN funded services.
To meet the current demand in our services, we are looking to recruit two additional clinicians to join our team at any of our offices.
- Minimum of three years counselling experience, providing focused psychological therapies.
- Eligible to provide services under Medicare.
- Full Registration with APHRA.
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.
Desirable Criteria (but not essential)
- Experience in relationship counselling and couples counselling
- Experience in working with children and adolescence
- Experience in working with clients with a disability (NDIS funded services)
- Have after-hours availability (5pm - 8pm Mon-Fri or Sat);
- Home Visits and Behavioural Support Planning (NDIS funded)
New Vision Psychology offers:
- Attractive remuneration $96 - $120 per hour
- Full-time administrative support team.
- Paperless system.
- No Bulk-Billing.
- High volume of referrals to quickly build a case load.
- Easy going environment with flexibility around days/hours.
- Modern counselling rooms, close to public transport in all of our offices (4 mins walk from Wynyard and Martin Place Stations, 4 mins walk from Chatswood Station and within 10 mins walk from Hurstville Station).
- Access to HICAPS, internet and online diary.
- Peer and Individual Supervision.
- Support with technical and professional matters.
Please phone Johan Crouch on 0404 134 859 to discuss further, or email your resume to email@example.com
Please visit us at www.newvisionpsychology.com.au