Next Wave Psychology is a private practice located in attractive rooms in St Kilda that is looking to expand due to increasing client demand. We are looking for fully registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologists to take on a sub-contracting role with flexible hours. The role involves providing treatment for a range of psychological issues, with particular emphasis on the treatment of trauma and relationship issues.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career toward working more independently and if having personal control over your caseload and hours appeals to you, then Next Wave Psychology will be a great fit. At Next Wave Psychology, continuing education is encouraged and monthly supervision provided, free of charge. Specific hours and days are flexible, with some after-hours availability required (after 5 pm on weekdays and/or weekend hours).
Requirements for Applicants
· Full registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
· Professional indemnity insurance
· Membership with the Australian Psychological Society
· Ability to obtain a Medicare Provider number
· A conscientious approach to conducting therapy and an eagerness to further skills via continuing education
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in private practice will be considered advantageous
· Specific training in trauma- or relationship-specific approaches will be considered advantageous