Forensic Psychologist required for Full Time Permanent employment in the Sydney Area.
At Assessment Squared, our expert allied health professionals produce independent and best-quality assessment and report solutions.
Our allied health professionals are clinicians in psychology, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, vocational rehabilitation and speech pathology who work in parallel with medical professionals in the health sector. Expertise and experience enable our senior clinicians to apply high levels of analytical and critical thinking.
Applying an evidence-based and best-practice approach, we provide impartial, comprehensive and timely allied health assessments and reports to insurance companies, law firms, Legal Aid, government departments, corporate businesses and other businesses and organisations.
- Participate in a broad range of medico-legal assessments and more.
- Provide comprehensive forensic opinions and recommendations.
- Deliver expert witness statements and testimony.
- Provide psychological assessments.
- Provide reports, including pre-sentence and fitness-to-plead reports, in a timely fashion.
- Take part in a mixture of on-site and off-site work, conducting assessments across a number of locations including correctional facilities.
- 3+ years’ experience as an AHPRA Registered Forensic Psychologist.
- Analytical mindset, with an evidence-based approach to work.
- Professionally minded with a results and outcome-driven approach.
- Equipped to thoroughly and objectively assess and comprehensively report on a variety of forensic and other matters.
- Able to quickly develop rapport.
- Self-assured and confident in promoting quality outcomes.
- Experience in a referral-focused environment.
- Exceptional report writing skills.
- Impartiality, applying best ethical practice at all times.
- Able to focus on the needs of the referrer, and deliver.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Eager to work within a values-based organisation.
- Able to work both autonomously and within a team setting.
- Be available for some regular national travel.
(We still encourage applicants to apply if just shy of these requirements)
Our clients’ successes are our greatest achievements.
We are committed to delivering the best possible outcomes.
We think big and always strive for better
We encourage creative thinking, keep up with new scientific methods and partner with leading research institutions.
What we do, we do well.
We have high standards, and we take pride in both the pace and value of our work.
We treat people with respect.
We are honest, loyal, trustworthy, reliable and responsible.
We are fair and ethical.
We provide information that is objective, independent and defensible.
We work quickly and are meticulous in our attention to detail.
We are methodical in our extraction of evidence and information.
If applicants identify as an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen and satisfy the criteria above, we encourage you to submit your application of interest today emailing your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies please.